Returns & Warranty Policy
PLEASE READ OUR RETURNS AND REPLACEMENTS POLICY THOROUGHLY BEFORE PROCEEDING:
- All returns must be received within 30 calendar days in the same condition as originally sold.
- The customer is responsible for the cost to return the item, unless the wrong item was received or the item was damaged upon arrival.
- The customer is also responsible for ensuring the delivery of the item (must keep a valid tracking number).
- Refunds: To qualify for a refund the returned item must be in the same condition as originally sold. Any item returned to us that is not in the same condition as originally sold will not be eligible for a refund and will be sent back to the customer. A 15% restocking fee will be applied for items returned to us.
- Upon receipt of the item we will inspect it and deem whether it qualifies for return.
- Items returned for warranty consideration will be replaced if the warranty applies.
- We do not process exchanges. To exchange an item purchased from us for a different one, a customer will need to place a new order for the correct item and return the unwanted item for a refund. A customer return referencing a replacement order number will not be charged a restocking fee.
- Warranty Conditions: Warranty only covers defects in workmanship and materials and does not cover items sold in “Used” condition. The Sales Guru Shop warranty covers material defects and defects in workmanship. If you believe you have received defective or damaged merchandise from us please contact us using the process described above. Upon receipt of an item, the nature of the defect/damage will be investigated and a determination will be made based on the findings. In cases covered by warranty Sales Guru Shop will honor the manufacturer’s warranty and defective/damaged items will be replaced or repaired at our discretion.