- A perfect item for protecting your family from the dangers of carbon monoxide,Battery-operated alarm that includes a blue backlight digital display feature.
- Whenever dangerous levels of CO are present, red LED will flash and the alarm pattern will sound, Loud 85 decibel alarm.
- Very convenient to install at home or bedroom – wall mount (screws included).
- Low battery signal and “end of life”warning ensures detector is ALWAYS monitoring your safety.
- Operated by 3 x 1.5V AA Batteries (not included), Green and red LED lights that indicate normal operation and alarm status.
Battery Operated Carbon Monoxide Alarm – The battery operated carbon monoxide alarm utilizes sophisticated electronic components to protect you and your family from the dangers of carbon monoxide. This alarm includes a slide-out battery door that gives immediate access to the batteries and a safety feature that makes it difficult to close the door without the batteries being installed. Inside cover of battery door features quick reference guide for what to do in case of an alarm.
Features Of The Carbon Monoxide Alarm ：
1.Loud 85 decibel alarm
3.Alarm memory feature
4.Low battery indicator
6.End of unit life warning
7.Power saving feature
1、install the battery，LCD displays momently，and then goes out.
2、Test:press the test botton，the unit will sound 4 beeps every 5s twice & Red LED flashes & LCD display “000” (1 min), that shows the unit in a normal situation.
3、Standby:The green LED strobes every 30 seconds.LCD is not displayed when CO less than 50ppm.(Power saving mode).
4、Alarm Status:The red LED strobes,LCD display and alarm whistle when CO reaches 50ppm and above.
2*Carbon monoxide detector
4 x mounting screws & wall plugs
Power Supply:3 AA size 1.5V batteries (No included).
Sensitivity & Time: 50ppm, alarms within 60~90 minutes;100ppm, alarms within 10~40 minutes;300ppm, alarms within 3 minutes.
Standby Current:<50Ua(withoutLCD); <200uA(with LCD); Alarm Current:<75mA;
Operation Ambient Condition:5~40,20~90% R.H.